Credit Card 
Debt Consolidation
Google

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Selfish Acts

Its not too busy here at work so I can spare some time blogging. Its better than doing absolutely nothing, at least I can kill some of this dull moments I have.

So what am I gonna blog this time? oh yeah ... Selfish Acts

Have you ever met someone whereby whatever you do, they always find something awful about it? Some words you utter about them, even though you don't mean anything harm, they will still make you feel like you hurt them in any way? Its like they want to make you feel that you have to do everything you can to make them happy or you owe it to them. LOL! I don't know if you will agree with me but its one of the characteristics of a self-absorbed individual. And its an awful trait to have.

With my life as full-packed as now, I guess I don't have the space anymore to entertain such drama. Its ok if its a positive drama wherein someone is asking for help, etc . etc .. but its not. Its all about negativity and the thoughts of negativeness. Even for a bit, I pity that person, because she made me think maybe her life dwells on that side. I blogged once before about dwelling on negative thoughts - its something like that.

Yes. I have met yet, another person quite like this. At first, I let things slide. I make moves which I hoped would somehow break the bad blood but nothing good came out of it.

Well, I guess, my efforts not going any further than where it is right now so I might as well give up this early. At least I tried and hoped for the best.

Its just that, life is difficult and complex as it is, I do not need strangers acting like as if they are damn too important to be noticed! Am I right? OR am I right?

0 comments:

Word of the Day

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online