Credit Card 
Debt Consolidation
Google

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Some things in this Life

Its been two years since I came back as a full-time working wife and mom. I would say its not easy but there's this feeling of completeness at the end of the day - well, of course together with the feeling of exhaustion. LOL!

But lately, Nathan keeps on saying he wish that I would just wait for him at home just like before. Well, when I was still a stay-at-home mom, I would just wait for him downstairs to come home via their school bus.

Then out of the blue, he would tell me that he like my home-cooked meals. Because now, before I fetch him from school, I would buy take-out dinner for the three of us. Well, its not from fast-food or anything unhealthy - its still the same as if I cook it at home - but he would say, he like mine better. Isn't he the sweetest?!

Sometimes, he would just melt my heart and leave me speechless. Sometimes, if I hear him say those words, as if I just want to let-go of everything I would like to do outside our home and just be there -- as he wishes.

My wish is that - I wish "its that simple". But its not, is it?

0 comments:

Word of the Day

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online