Credit Card 
Debt Consolidation
Google

Sunday, October 17, 2010

The way you think affects everything ...


I never thought how easy life would be if you really exercise the carefree attitude towards other person's judgment towards you. Even though you can feel the indifference in between, if you just chose to ignore the unimportant and just focus on your goal, life would be easier. Indeed, I'm not the same person I used to be, but I like the transformation, makes me feel more confident and good about myself. I don't force myself to be "in" anymore. I used to have this achy feeling that I have to belong to a certain group or league so I would be judged according to my liking or expectation.

At this stage of my life, I am just confident to show you who I am, whether you like it or not. I guess, I don't go with the "crowd" like I used to be. Its like I learned to conserve my energy - saving only for things that really matters. I really feel good. I really do.

I guess I am slowly breaking-off from the family "curse" after all.

0 comments:

Word of the Day

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online