Credit Card 
Debt Consolidation
Google

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Nathan's 6th birthday ....

Nathan celebrated his 6th birthday last October 3, 2008. It was a fun day for everyone. His main celebration was held at his kindergarten school. The kids had face painting and balloon sculpturing. We hired the services of a clown/magician - Mr. Tricky Patrick. I can see that the children including had a blast that day, well, even the teachers.

Here are some of our pics:

This is me with my hunky Nathan. Or is he batman disguised as Nathan? Oh dear!






The handsome fellow is my husband. And the little guy in yellow shirt is Zuthokai, Nathan's best buddy ... I love this picture! I'm so glad that I captured this moment. Priceless isn't it?





This are his fellow Kindergarten 2 classmates.
The big superhero boys!
They've been together since 2005, when they were still in
Nursery 2.








With his pretty Ki
ndergarten 2 classmates.
The big fairy princesses! Oh my, how they'd grown.
I'm sure they're gonna miss each other as this is their last year
together.









That was with Tricky Patrick, he was more of a clown than a magician. LOL!
Center image is so cute, isn't it? Best Bud!
Of course, the 3rd pic is divine!
It was indeed a fun-filled day for everyone.

1 comments:

Term Papers said...

Happy Birthday to Nathan's. Wish you a very Happy and enjoyable year 2010.

Word of the Day

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online