Credit Card 
Debt Consolidation
Google

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Goodbye to a special lady -

I know its been a long time since my last entry .. but this one is a tribute to a special lady whom just passed away 2 days ago ...

*************
Today, I learned that a close family friend died of unknown cause. Her body is still under autopsy. The authorities found her lifeless body inside her bathroom, clothed but covered with blood. I imagined its like a movie scene from CSI ...

We heard the news through a text message from our Aunt back home. I was a bit shock upon reading it because she was not that old yet, maybe around 50 plus. The last time I saw her, that was 2 years ago, she was still strong, I can tell by the strength of her massage. But upon learning how they found her ... that was something else.

She was my husband's family masseuse - a bone-setter. She was already working with my In-laws even before I became part of the family. Somehow, she was already part of the family. She would spend some of the Christmas eves before ... working all of us, from the eldest of the family (the grandma - 83 yrs old) to the youngest - as young as a newborn baby.

*************

May you rest in peace Tita Thelma. You will always be remembered. Thank you for everything, especially your concern about Nathan's well-being. You will always be in our prayers forever.

0 comments:

Word of the Day

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online