Credit Card 
Debt Consolidation
Google

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

After the Job has done ...

The moving went well, so was my last day at work. I never expected a sweet farewell like that. They all showered me with gifts and best wishes. I was really surprised and touched by their thoughtful acts.

As of the moment, I'm back to being a stay-at-home-mom but just until this Friday. The coming Monday is my first day on my new company. This is my time to unpack those boxes and arrange the furnitures according to my liking. We were living on luggages for the past week, can you believe that?! Ahhh ... Thank God its over!


And guess what ... We are going to Afond Spa again this Friday. Can't wait for that healing massage and pampering that we need after all these!

Gosh, I miss blogging! Hahahaha ... and its only been what, a week and a half! My desktop's been stagnant since the move and I'm too tired to look for my laptop - but now, all is up and running, thanks to my dear hubby! I'm back! =)

0 comments:

Word of the Day

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online