Credit Card 
Debt Consolidation
Google

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Adrenalin Rush

You want to know why? Here are some of the reasons:

First, I wanna talk about me as a working woman:

So, my last official day here in my current company is on May 26, 2008. I will be starting my new endeavour this coming June and I'm really hoping this is the one. Its really hard to change fields but as if everything is moving on the right direction now. After months and months of hard work, tears, heartaches and more heartaches, things are looking bright and sparkling. Everything is planned already, well, of course with the approval of the Almighty Father above, unless He has other plans for me. The hardest part I have to do is to start from scratch since I was out from the workforce for almost three years, ... I stopped working because I chose to be a full-time housewife and mum after Nathan was born. My work experience then was not yet impressive enough, I was just so lucky to be employed on big companies such as Procter and Gamble. So, like what I've said, I have to start from scratch, even taking-up my current job (well for me, its way too simple) but of course, learning is everywhere no matter where you are or what you do. I know I learned a lot and really thankful I was given the opportunity to be a part of this company. I was exposed to a Singaporean workplace. I was given a glimpse on how Singaporean's interact with each other, their work ethics, business development ideas, problem-solving techniques, personal values and much much more. I would say I acquired some technical values which will help me both in personal and career life. And for that I am really grateful. But of course, I also get to see some undesirable things which for several times, triggered the "Bull" inside of me to come out, but I think its just a matter of what you want to process ... as what they say, "You have to take the good with the bad."

Next - Our Moving Day!

Its going to be on the 15th of this month. Gosh, because for some time now, I am trying to imitate Wonder Woman who can do everything, so I have to do all the packing, and I'm gonna pack the whole house! I only have 2 weeks left and tomorrow is the site visit to assess how much it will gonna cost us because we have to hire the services of a Moving company. Now, I am regretting because my husband told me before not to buy things until we have our very own house - yeah, I guess he's right. But what can I do, I'm sure wives out there know what I mean. LOL!

Third - Things at Work

And its making me crazy already. Tons of paper work to do. I couldn't even afford to have my lunch because of this work load! I missed my graduation day (for my Human Resource course) yesterday because of this and I'm kind of disappointed because that was my chance of expanding my HR network. By the way, of course I got "Distinction" as my overall mark for the course and will be taking up the diploma course soon. Oh, well, I haven't decided if I'm gonna take Human Resource or Psychology degree.

So, that's only a quarter of my Adrenalin Rush this days, but I guess, I like this kind of lifestyle. It pushes me forward, stay young and happy, with a supportive husband and an adorable son.

4 comments:

Wendy Lopez-Redaon said...

hello sleepy mom =)

Its good that your adjusting and coping well with changes in your life. I also would like to work again after my hubby and I have a baby =) neway hope everything goes well and Gd bless you and your entire family. btw, I know its a bit late but, Happy Mother's Day!

wendy

Anonymous said...

Wow your days are busy. Its my first visit here but I am sure I will return!

Siddhartha said...

Yes! This is the spirit that keeps us moving. So nice to see that you are an efficient mom who does not dare to go out besides maintaining her family duties.

WebbieLady said...

Wow! I have been there, I may say...The workload is superb and to think that, well, it does not really compensate all the time and effort...

Anyway, it's kind of life na nakakmiss din, I can say because my current work is so flexible, it's a work that I take all the risk, freelance job... but the benefit, i can sleep whenever i want... which is my favorite activity! (^_^ and of course stay online as much as i want..but of course, no work no money! hahaha... and the best thing of all, i am my own boss..

Good luck to the transfer, both to your new home and to your new work. Congratulations din for the diploma you receiver.

Take care and best regards,
ABC Bloglearning

Word of the Day

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online