Credit Card 
Debt Consolidation
Google

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Part of my heart that is aching

I saw a beautiful picture. It was a picture taken 10 years ago. Their eyes were gleaming with hope, aspirations and innocence. It was a picture of a true friendship. Ten years passed and the friendship blossomed as the faces in the picture matured. I know because I just saw their current picture. Most of them are married. But still they have maintained the purity of the friendship. Now, I cant help but ask myself, do I have friends like them? Do I have friendships that bloomed all these years?

I knew once I had very close friends. I have never spoken to them in a very long time. It was so long ago but during that moment I thought I felt the sincerity among us. Why did it had to happen? Did we cross the invisible line? Was the friendship formed in the foundation of the sand? It was so long ago but I think I can still feel the pain. Maybe that's why I don't have the courage to open up myself again to new people ... those people I treasured as my dear friends were the first ones to break my heart into pieces.

Maybe I have to forgive ... Maybe I
have to forget ...


1 comments:

Danny Danials said...

I have been using this app Block Tank Wars 2 Mod Apk : and downloaded and playing it regularly.

Word of the Day

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online