Credit Card 
Debt Consolidation
Google

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Playful Cloud Formation

Ok, I do not know what you will think of this but when I saw this cloud formation from our living room window I couldn't resist to pass the chance of not capturing it. We all know that they easily sway away especially when its windy. So, take a look at this picture. If you think I photoshopped this, think again or better yet, go ahead and test it.This image was taken last November 4, 2007 at 6:39 AM - Singapore time. Our rented unit then was located on the 5th floor of an HDB building.


Now, this next image is a little bit freaky. Its like a giant monster cloud devouring those trees. This was also captured from the same location I mentioned above but this was taken on March 21, 2007 at 6:22 PM - Singapore time. Maybe, I didn't managed to take the shot from the perfect angle but if you had seen this, a bit strange and scary.


Actually, I think I have quite a collection of this amusing cloud formations, its just that I do not know or I forgot where I saved them. I will try to scan my hard disks and see if I can still find them.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow those are really cool pictures.

The first one is the oddest. sort of looks like a light house, and other objects =)

Anonymous said...

my husband loves taking pix of clouds as well (a fascination which i don't understand :0) he has one folder full of different shots from every place we've visited!

Word of the Day

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online